vrijdag 16 april 2010

DT card SEW MANY CARDS Challenge #11

Time for a new challenge at SEW MANY CHALLENGES

Our sponsor this week is SUNSHINE STAMPS

The prize to win: 3 images of winners choice at Sunshine's Stamps Store.

Now about the challenge, we have a wonderful sketch for you and the theme is Mother's day.

I used a SEW MANY IMAGE called Heart Flower and this and many other nice and cute digi's are available at the SEW MANY STORE.
I coloured this one with my Derwent pencils.
The rectangle under my image is embossed with an embossing folder in my cuttle bug.
DP's are Jillibean.
For the flowers I used the Nellie Snellen Punches set 1 and I made the swirls with my slice. (designcard 3)
The text is in Dutch and made by Margriet Creatief.


17 opmerkingen:

  1. wow this is just stunning hun the detail is brilliant love the way you have designed it too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very pretty, great colours and DP. My fav thing is Cuttlebug.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke bloem Adrina. Daar wordt je toch vrolijk van als je zo een kaart ontvangen mag.
    Groet van Yvonne.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. what a lovely card - the flower is gorgeous and i love the sketch.
    Lisa ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this image and the way you colored it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this image! beautiful coloring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh how gorgeous this is that flower you have coloured beautifully I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I so love what you created and how lovely all the elements on the card! Fabulous card! Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great colors! Your card is beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the papers you chose!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Cute card, I love the cuttlebug folder you used and the ribbon. I all comes together so well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful job Adrina!! Love the embossing and stitching and the distressed look. You do amazing work and we're so happy to have you on the SMC DT!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I love how pretty this is. I also really love how you cut out around the flowers. Just so pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen