vrijdag 11 juni 2010

Challenge at SEW MANY

Okee, het is midden juni en we hebben een nieuwe challenge bij SEW MANY CHALLENGE:
Alles behalve een kaart voor Kerstmis!!!
Allright it's in the middle of june and we are doing a new challenge at SEW MANY CHALLENGE:
Anything but a card for Christmas!!!!

De sponsor voor deze week is:
The sponsor for this week is:








THE CUTTING CAFE -- OWNER -- REGINA EASTER

Prize Package -- Any 3 sets of winners choice

Ik heb een klein kerstdoosje gemaakt en op elke zijde heb ik een heel klein afbeeldinkje van  SEW MANY gebruikt. Ik heb ze alle vier ingekleurd met Copics.
I made a little christmas box and on each side I used a little SEW MANY image,  I coloured them with Copics.

Olliver on snowy branch (R27, YG67, G21, E35, E21, C1)
PJ in Snow Globe (B00, C1, C3, R20, R22, R27, YG67)
Sammy the Seal (C1, C3, R20, R27)
PJ with Ice (B00, R20, R22, R27, C1, C3, YG67)





15 opmerkingen:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. prachtige doosje is dit en wat een leuke stempels heb je erop gebruikt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een superleuk doosje! je hebt hele leuke stempels gebruikt en het papier is ook erg mooi.
    groeten Greet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow Adrina je bent wel erg creatief geweest deze week. Erg leuk gemaakt hoor. Ziet er supermooi uit.
    Leuke challenge.
    Groet van Yvonne.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een prachtig doosje Adrina.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great explosion box! Love the dps and colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great job on the gift box and the different images on the box , super idea.......

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a neat box. I've been wanting to try one, but I just haven't figured out what size I want it to be (I haven't given it a whole lot of serious thought or else I'd have come up with my dimensions already-LOL). Great job.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh this box is gorgeous, I'm rubbish at making them so am very jealous. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Fantastic project! I have to try one of these.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I really like this, I too may have to give it a try. Nice work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen